Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So the new year started off great!! This is the year where I will remember to love myself as well as my work. I want to get in shape, start on a project in my village, along with a personal endeavor. I might try to get something published. I have a journal online as well as one I handwrite in. I have some good thoughts I'd like to share with people and now is the time to share my memories. I went to Lome, Togo for New Year's. It was a beautiful experience. Lome seems to me that it's infrastructure is better than Cotonou. That's just my opinion. I stayed on the beach, chilled in VIP, ate good chinese, and danced all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! sounds like your NYE was way more fun then mine - I just chilled with friends, drank and played Rock Band lol

keep up the awesome work!! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure! :)