Monday, October 27, 2008

My new look...


I know you've been dying to see my new hair...or lack thereof.lol! Do you like it? I know I do!! Feels great!! My new hair is so much easier to deal with. Feels a lot cooler (can FINALLY feel a breeze on my neck), I save a huge amount of shampoo (you have no idea how much shampoo AND water was used to wash my locks), less maintenance, all i gotta do is just brush it and get up and go, and last but not least, i still look pretty! LOL! At least I think so. Sorry if I disappointed anyone but sleeping at night and walking around with a WOOL like sweater on your head 24/7 in Africa was no longer my idea of fun....should've cut my hair during training with the other girls. I had chickened out. So glad I'm on the team now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! You look great! :) I can only imagine how much cooler and easier it is for you!

Keep having a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

i love your new cut!! it looks so great.
i've come close to shaving my own off a few times, but always chicken out!
keep a look out for snail mail!

Anonymous said...

oops...didnt mean to be anonymous...

Jenni Russell said...

You look GORGEOUS sweetie! I envy you - I could never do something like that. The closest I came was cutting my hair short before going to the UK, but I could never do it again (short hair does not suit me).

I promise I'm sending you some snail mail soon - MAYBE even a package!

SLAM!

Anonymous said...

satin my love you look good no matta wat ms. conceited i got a reason haha miss you boo